Learn to wield the power of Gedae Idea!
The Webinar provides a quick way to get started with online lectures and hands-on training. For more information, check the Webinar page for more information and upcoming dates.
Below are a few manuals that document the use of various parts of Gedae. We've got lots of documentation and we'll be pushing it all out to you as we review and update it. Stay tuned!
- Idea Programming Language
- Idea Developers Reference Card
- Idea Language Reference Manual
- Programming with Gedae
- Functional Interface to Launch Package Programmers Manual
- Primitive Programmers Manual
- Primitive Function Reference Manual
- Converting MATLAB to Gedae Idea NEW! 5 Nov 13
- Stream Library Reference NEW! 5 Nov 13
- Gedae Development Environment
- Compiler Users Manual
- Trace Table Users Manual
- Board Support Package
- E Library Development Kit
IDEA LANGUAGE REFERENCE
Learn about the Gedae Idea Language features and use.
Language features include:
- Algebraic Expressions
- Data Structures
- Dynamic Ranges
- Data Flow
- State Reset
IDEA STANDARD FUNCTIONS
|acos, asin, atan, atan2, cos, sin, tan, cosh, sinh, tanh||Triganometry|
|idft, ridft||Inverse FFT|
Future updates will include detailed explanations of the functions and usage examples.
A glossary of common terms we use.
It's worth a look, particularly if your confused by anything. Often times in the computing industry, and in general, the same term is used to mean two slightly different or even drastically different things. The Gedae Glossary is here to help!